We stand by the quality of our designs and will do our best to cover basic repairs or defects on any item!
All repairs are free if your jewelry needs a length adjustment or breaks during normal wear within 3 months.
- Please notify us by email or phone to request a repair authorization. Timber Line Jewelry retains the right to refuse repairs shipped without authorization.
- Before requesting a repair authorization, please be ready with a detailed description of the broken jewelry, including the item number and a clear photograph of the item, if possible.
- If your jewelry needs repairs after the 3 months, we will assess the damage and may charge for the materials and labor needed to repair your jewelry depending on the severity. The same policy applies to jewelry damaged or broken under extreme conditions within the first 3 months.
- Please pack jewelry in a well-padded container and ship using UPS or USPS. Shipping insurance is not required but recommended.
- All return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Timber Line Jewelry is not responsible for damages or loss incurred in return shipping.
Email customer care or call: 646-831-2470
Mail returns to:
Timber Line Jewelry
1502 NW 6th Street
Gainesville, FL 32601
- You will receive a repair approval, including estimated charges and completion date, within seven days after your jewelry is received and evaluated. You must reply to this email with your approval or denial of the estimate and complete payment for repair work to begin.
- Your jewelry will be repaired and returned to you as soon as possible. Repair turnaround is usually 1-3 weeks after approval, not including shipping transit time. Return shipping charges of the finished repair are the customer’s responsibility and will be additional to any repair charges.